Weak Sleepers Weak Sleepers

Nice!

Brilliant work but I think it could have done with a slightly higher frame rate and a lil bit more detail on the art in some parts. I think I might have seen a tween or two as well :P. Apart from that, good work, keep it up!

Blordow responds:

tyyyyyyyyy

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Oh My God...

That was pure win. I cried. Twice.

Soo much better than Grand Theft Awesome, which sucked. This is going at the top of my favourites list. Forever.

Dreams. Dreams.

Nice :D

Quality animation, with funny randomness and without the impression you were trying too hard to make it random. Also, loved the eagle bit, I was loling for ages :)

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Hmmm

A really good game indeed with beautiful graphics and an awesome game engine, but it feels that it needs more variety with units as gameplay does get repetitive and easy. Good job though, I hope for a sequel :D

Blueshift Blueshift

hmmm..

Good game, but could use a bit more dynamic enemy movement. It gets kind of boring shooting an enemy which isnt even going anywhere. Would be much more fun if you could dogfight with enemy craft :D

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Hmmm

I have to say, its a good game, with great physics graphics and such, but it really is disturbing. Normally i can tolerate this kinda stuff, i didn't blink during 'bad baby', which got slewed by reviewers saying it was sick and wrong but this game just worries me, i think its the realism. Anyway, i won't mark you down too much for it.

He's A Pirate(GPO) He's A Pirate(GPO)

Hmmm...

Nice recreation of the original, but the drum beat doesnt fit particularly well and it seems there are less accented notes than in the original.

Zero GFX -=- Black Melody Zero GFX -=- Black Melody

nice

i really like the drums on this. You could have upped the tempo a bit more at the beginning though :)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Epic

Wow, flawless. I was thinking of making an animation for it, but it would be too crap for the awesome music.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Newgrounds
Everything, by Everyone!

Just go on, make something with it if you like! Would be cool to see for sure and furthermore the ultimate success for this tune! :)

Thanks for the review!