Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Hmmm

A really good game indeed with beautiful graphics and an awesome game engine, but it feels that it needs more variety with units as gameplay does get repetitive and easy. Good job though, I hope for a sequel :D

Blueshift Blueshift

hmmm..

Good game, but could use a bit more dynamic enemy movement. It gets kind of boring shooting an enemy which isnt even going anywhere. Would be much more fun if you could dogfight with enemy craft :D

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Hmmm

I have to say, its a good game, with great physics graphics and such, but it really is disturbing. Normally i can tolerate this kinda stuff, i didn't blink during 'bad baby', which got slewed by reviewers saying it was sick and wrong but this game just worries me, i think its the realism. Anyway, i won't mark you down too much for it.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

wow

amazing game... but i lost my save game file :(

Break Out (Game) Break Out (Game)

Not bad...

You should be able to change weapons without pausing, it gets annoying after a while. Nice graphics and sfx though. Also, i found that enemies reset when you reenter a room, making it really annoying if you have to go to a different room to get to the cola machine.

Balls: Too Many Balls: Too Many

I like it

A nice little time waster... very addictive. Could do with some powerups or different types of enemies for a bit of varierty... but then again, the game is meant to be simple. Good job :)

chocolatechang responds:

Wasting your time is my pleasure :D
Nice to listen you liked the game

Weapons tutorial Weapons tutorial

Hmmm...

Not a bad tutorial, weapons were a bit simply drawn but they showed the basic comment, samne with the animation... simple but it got the point accross. Not really a weapons tutorial, more of an AS tutorial. Also, most of the file size was from the ridiculously long song you chose, i would recommend a much smaller loop if i were you. But all in all, a good effort, well done :)

Stochastic Stochastic

nice

Amazing game, i completed it and it could have done with more levels but i gave it ten anyway :)

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Too easy

I did loads of levels by just spending every penny on infantry. Then i got bored and tried the same thing with every other unit. Only the archers won their battle. so the weakest units are teh best. You need to strengthen the better units.

Squidgy Squidgy

EPIC

amazing gameplay, with amazing music but it hurts your hand after a while