Weak Sleepers Weak Sleepers

Nice!

Brilliant work but I think it could have done with a slightly higher frame rate and a lil bit more detail on the art in some parts. I think I might have seen a tween or two as well :P. Apart from that, good work, keep it up!

Blordow responds:

tyyyyyyyyy

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Oh My God...

That was pure win. I cried. Twice.

Soo much better than Grand Theft Awesome, which sucked. This is going at the top of my favourites list. Forever.

Dreams. Dreams.

Nice :D

Quality animation, with funny randomness and without the impression you were trying too hard to make it random. Also, loved the eagle bit, I was loling for ages :)

Xionic Madness 1.5 Xionic Madness 1.5

Amazing

Seriously flawless. It's unlike any other madness series with its own style. I love the graphics, the combat, the music and the dialogue, can't wait for the 2nd, keep it up :D Krinkels would be proud

Xionico responds:

Thanks :D! I hope I make it in time

Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

Truly epic

loved the bit bout mindchamber n where it flashed through everyones faces.

Kart-Man responds:

Thanks!

SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

Not dissapointing

It was definately worth the wait :D No improvements to be made, another epic installment in this great series :D

The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

Wow...

I really liked it :D, the message behind it was really powerful and the concept was great :D

The NU adventures The NU adventures

Hmmm

Very well animated and drawn but it lacks the originality of the first, which was really something new...

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Amazing

I love the art, animation, storyline and originality!

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

LOVED IT

Wow, i really loved the audio and style of the whole thing. Really weell animated, great drawing and funny humour. 10/10 5/5

Bertn responds: